COMPETITION TEAMS – PARTNER SPONSORSHIP
LUMBER JACK DISTRIBUTOR CANADA IS LOOKING TO SPONSOR 10 BBQ COMPETITION TEAMS FOR THE 2022 SEASON.
- 200 Lbs of Lumber Jack Pellets (mix & match 10 x 20lb bags)
- Be featured on Lumber Jack’s website and social media channels
- Add additional pellets to the shipment at a discount with no extra shipping charge!
- 15% off all future orders (active Premium CBBQS membership required)
The Canadian BBQ Society (CBBQS), in partnership with Lumber Jack Distributor Canada, is proud to announce a new program that will benefit members of the Canadian BBQ Society. Several of our board members have been avid users of Lumber Jack for many years, and we’re proud to align ourselves with such a high-quality product.
Beginning in March 2019, this partnership will offer CBBQS members:
- Sponsorship of 10 CBBQS BBQ teams: 200 lbs of pellets, shipped free, to a local freight terminal in a major center. Details will be announced.
- Opportunity for a 1-time giveaway of twenty (20-lb) bags of pellets, with shipping included
- Miscellaneous exclusive online specials for CBBQS members through the year
- 15% discount off all retail product pricing, and special shipping rates, from lumberjackpellets.ca. This offer is available to all CBBQS paid members.
- $25.00 online coupon for all new paid members to be used on lumberjackpellets.ca. This offer can’t be combined with other
coupons,and does not apply to sale / clearanceitems.
We are looking forward to seeing more teams cooking with Lumber Jack!
CELEBRATING OUR 2018 CHAMPIONS
|As we close out 2018, we’d like to take a moment to acknowledge our 2018 Provincial and Canadian Champions!|
- British Columbia – Rusty Johnson, Rusty’s BBQ
- Alberta- Russell & Janice Smella, SmellaQue
- Saskatchewan – Scott Chomos, Arrowhead North BBQ
- Manitoba – Rob Turner, Bigg Smoak BBQ
- Ontario – John Thomson, Team Eatapedia
- Quebec – Jocelyn Martel, What the Pork?
- International – Rikk Foringer, Shortsville Smokers
- CBBQS Team of the Year – Russell & Janice Smella, SmellaQue
Finally, we’ve established a new Rookie of the Year award, awarded to an active CBBQS Member team competing in their first year, in a sanctioned four meat competition, where the head cook is competing as head cook in their first season! Winners will be determined annually based on overall CBBQS rankings at the end of the year.
Congratulations to Ryan Durand, Nathan Howse, & Derek Durand from Dos Smokin Bros!
Congratulations to all of our 2018 Champions!